- FILLERS SHOULD BE DONE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR DONE 6 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE
- PERMANENT MAKEUP CAN NOT BE PERFORMED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING OR ON BLOOD THINNERS
- Absolutely No Sun, sweating, or tanning prior to the procedure or after the procedure for 10 days. Do not have a tan/sunburn on your face prior to your procedure. The tan will exfoliate taking color with it as it fades.
- You MUST be off Retin-A or Retinols for 7 days prior to your appointment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure. It is recommended not to sweat (heavily) for the first 10 days after the procedure. Sweat is salt and can prematurely fade the treated area
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine 48 hrs prior to the procedure, this will help minimize any swelling after the procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 10 days prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine..
- Avoid power shakes and power greens, Fish Oil, and “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements 24 hours prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Glycolics, Chemical Peels and Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, facewash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- No brow waxing or tinting one week before
- You have to be off any kind of Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
- For Eyeliner NO EYELASH EXTENSIONS (Must be removed min of 3-5 days prior to procedure)
- NO LATISSE-Lash growing serum (Discontinue for min of 3 weeks)
- Due to the nature of the service no children are allowed.
YOU ARE NOT A CANDIDATE FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP…
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator
- If you “keloid” raised scarring
- Hemophiliac (bleeding disorder)
IF YOU ARE ON THESE MEDICATIONS..
Triflusal (Disgren) Dipyridamole (Persantine
Clopidogrel (Plavix) Coumadin
Prasugrel (Effient) Pradaxia (dibigatran)
Ticagrelor (Brilinta) Xarelto (rivaraxaban)
Ticlopidine (Ticlid) Eliquis (apixaban)
Cilostazol (Pletal) Savaysa (edoxaban)
- Avoid direct shower water on the treated area after the procedure. Apply the Aquaphor prior to showering to prevent soaps and shampoos from getting on the treated area. Absolutely NOTHING on the treated area..no water, no makeup, lotions, pencil….etc. for 10 days. After the 10 days, use a gentle cleanser to clean them. Avoid scrubbing the treated area for 1 month..
- Avoid sleeping on your face during the 1st 10 days after the procedure.
- Retin-A avoid using on or around the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely. If you resume the Retin-A or Retinols after the 30 days, please know that the continued use will fade your permanent makeup prematurely.
- No swimming until the area is completely healed, salt water/chlorine can cause the pigments to fade or change in color. It is recommended to apply the Vaseline to the treated area/s prior to swimming even after healed to prevent the chlorine water/salt water from penetrating the area.
- Apply Aquaphor with a Q-tip. This is a must we do not want an infection.
- DO NOT TOUCH, DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE TREATED AREA. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.